Legal & Privacy
Terms and Conditions
1. Orders and subscriptions
All orders and subscription requests received are an offer to purchase and are subject to acceptance by Rosalie Flowers (rosalie-flowers.com) and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order. Acceptance of your offer and completion of the contract between us only takes place when we start to process your order.
2. Delivery Dates
As part of our core business, we are flower producers due this delivery dates depends on your location, delivery time will be calculated automatically at checkout using the client zip code. You will also be able to select the frequency of recurrence (in the case of a subscription). We will make every effort to satisfy your selection, but this cannot be guaranteed.
3. Order last minute changes
If you wish to alter your order or subscription, please contact the Customer Service Team at email@example.com. We'll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including the delivery address and gift card message) no later than 24 business hours prior to your order going out.
4. Cancelation Terms
You can cancel single orders not later than 24 business hours prior to the requested delivery date. In those circumstances, a full refund will be given. If a lesser period of notice is given, we will only give a refund if we have not started preparation of your order at the time notice is given.
5. Suspending or cancelling your subscription
If you wish to change your subscription, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can suspend or cancel a subscription at any time by giving no less than 36 hours’ notice before any nominated delivery date within your subscription plan. Provided you have given us the specified notice; the suspension or cancellation will take effect without charge. In such circumstances, if your card has already been billed we will issue a full refund. Where notice is received after that time and we have been unable to make the requested changes, please note you will still receive and be charged for your next delivery (as we will have already started cutting your flowers), but your suspension instruction will only take effect for the number of times you select unless a cancellation request is received.
6. Pricing policy
We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners.
In term of subscription prices, the price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up, to raise the subscription fee we will give our subscribers not less than 7 days’ notice before their next delivery and provide the option to cancel your subscription free of charge. If we receive no contact from you 36 business hours prior to your requested delivery date, we will assume that the changes are accepted by you and your order will proceed as amended.
While we take all appropriate steps to make sure our flowers are delivered, sometimes mistakes occur. If we fail to deliver your order (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived on their intended delivery date given by the transport agency) we will either send you a free replacement on our next available delivery date, or we will refund you the full price of your order within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount on your card.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns on these products.
All floral products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality. If we are unable for any reason to make up a satisfactory replacement, we will make a full refund of the price of your order as above.
10. Offers and promotion codes
At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for orders given before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
In the event that a customer has made an order and the price of the ordered product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of order shall prevail.
As our special offers are dependent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalized special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
11. Terms & Conditions for Rosalie Flower Discount Special
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before participating in the Rosalie Flower Discount Special. By participating in this special, you agree to the following terms:
- The Rosalie Flower Discount Special is open to participants aged 18 and over residing in Miami, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.
- Participants must provide accurate and complete information during the entry process.
- Prizes include the following:
- 6-Month Free Subscription:
- Probability of Winning: 0.5%
- 1-Year Free Subscription:
- Probability of Winning: 0.1%
- Discounts on subscriptions, Fall Collections, and Rose Bouquets:
- 30% Discounted Subscribers:
- Probability of Winning: 24.5%
- 20% Discounted Subscribers:
- Probability of Winning: 24.4%
- 20% Discount on one Fall Collection:
- Probability of Winning: 20%
- 20% Discount on one Rose Bouquets:
- Probability of Winning: 10%
- 15% Discount Subscribers:
- Probability of Winning: 10%
- 15% Discount on one Fall Bouquet:
- Probability of Winning: 5%
- 15% Discount on one Rose Bouquet:
- Probability of Winning: 5%
- 6-Month Free Subscription:
Contact and Publicity:
- By participating, you agree to be contacted by Rosalie Flower for the purpose of prize redemption and notification.
- If you are selected as a winner and agree to do so, your name may be published on our website and social media platforms to announce the winners.
- You may be contacted to provide a brief testimonial about your experience with Rosalie Flower. This testimonial may be used for promotional purposes.
- Participants agree to receive further promotional material, including newsletters and offers from Rosalie Flower.
- Rosalie Flower is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell your contact information to third parties.
- Participation in this special is subject to the laws and regulations of your location.
- Rosalie Flower reserves the right to disqualify any participant found to be in violation of these terms or engaging in fraudulent activities.
- Rosalie Flower reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the special at any time without prior notice.
- The spinning wheel software used in this special is a third-party software, and participants acknowledge that it may have malfunctions due to the user’s web browser. Rosalie Flower cannot be held responsible for any issues related to the software.
Limitation of Liability:
- Rosalie Flower is not responsible for any technical issues, lost or delayed entries, or any other problems that may affect participation in this special.
By participating in the Rosalie Flower Discount Special, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and agree to abide by them. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not participate in the special.
For any inquiries or concerns, please contact us at 786-828-5524, or send us at email at: email@example.com.
These Terms & Conditions are effective as of November 6, 2023.
Legal & Privacy
Rosalie Flowers respects the privacy of our customers. We recognize the importance of maintaining such privacy. Rosalie Flowers gathers personal information to process your orders, to communicate with you, and to improve our products and customer service. It also helps provide a more personalized shopping experience. We limit the information collected about you to what is needed for conducting business and offering you the best possible service.
What information do we collect about from or about you when you use the service?
As we conduct business, we collect personal information about our customers. Such information is essential in order to complete the order. Personal information is information that is directly associated with a specific person. This includes his or her name, shipping and billing address, credit card number or account number, telephone number, and email address.
Rosalie Flowers collects several types of personal information during the course of the order. These are described below. You should refer to the rest of this Policy to see how we use, disclose, and protect information.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and retain any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information provided to confirm and process your order, respond to your request, notify you of order availability problems and shipping delays, improving our services and expand our products. Basically, information that you provide allows for Rosalie Flowers to communicate with you.
- Automatic Information: We automatically receive and retain certain types of information whenever you visit our website. Like many sites, your IP address, type of browser, and the website from which you originated your visit are recorded automatically.
- Information from Other Sources: As you use our services and purchase our products, you may provide us with additional information. You may provide us with a user name, password, and/or response to a secret question. You may also provide us with information any time you communicate with a customer sales representative. You may also provide information in response to surveys we conduct. Any information connected directly to your identity is protected under this Policy.
- Additionally, we collect information on data you submit about other individuals. This information includes the name and address of the recipient of the order. Please note that you are responsible for the submission, transfer and processing of all information submitted about third parties.
How do we use the information we collect?
You agree that we may use your information collected via the Services: (1) to provide to you and communicate with you about the services, content, features or products you use or request; (2) to customize and optimize the content or advertisements you receive when you use the Service, and otherwise enhance or improve your experience, our Service, or our delivery services; (3) to analyze and improve our services, which may include traffic, usage, and navigation patterns related to your activities on the Service and the links we provide to Third‑Party Websites or advertisements; (4) to secure your Account and prevent fraud; (5) to protect our or third party rights or interests; (6) to send you commercial or marketing messages including, without limitation, newsletters and email communications about our products or services, or those of our partners; (7) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and (8) for any other purpose that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Service or delivery services
Social Media features
Information related to advertisement
To support and enhance the Service, we may serve advertisements, and also allow third-party advertisements, through the Service. These advertisements are sometimes targeted and served to particular users and may come from third-party companies called “ad networks.” Ad networks include third-party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms.
Advertisements served through the Service may be targeted to users who fit a certain general profile category and may be based on (1) anonymized information inferred from information provided to us by a user, (2) Service usage patterns of particular users, or (3) your activity on a Third-Party Websites.
How we share your information with third parties
We may share the information we collect from you under the following circumstances:
- When You Otherwise Consent to Sharing Your Information:We may ask for your consent to share your personal information, and if you agree, we will share your personal information accordingly. For example, we may ask whether you wish to participate in promotional offers that require Bouqs to share your personal information with a partner in order to redeem the promotion. If you agree to participating in the promotion, we will share your personal information as directed.
- Protection of Rights:We may share your information if we have a good faith belief that (1) access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities; (2) such action is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with the Service; or (3) such action is appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of The Bouqs, its employees, clients, or users of the Service.
- Business Transfers: If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, change of control, bankruptcy proceeding or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, stock or a line of business, user information, including information collected from you through your use of the Service, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur and the acquirer will use your information contrary to this Privacy Statement, we will use reasonable means to notify you through a prominent notice on the Service. By using the Service, you are giving us consent to transfer your information to a third-party in a business transfer as described here.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors or service providers that we engage for the purpose of operating the Service, including for fulfilling product orders or processing information on our and your behalf. For example, we may partner with other companies to process payments for the Service. Additionally, we may partner with or utilize other companies to host our email system or to process, analyze, and/or store data. While providing services for us, these companies may access your information. To the extent applicable, we require these entities to comply with this Privacy Statement and appropriate confidentiality and security measures. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you authorize us to share (1) your name, email address, mailing address and recipient information with services providers such as PayPal, Federal Express and United Parcel Service in connection with processing of orders and (2) your name and email address with other services providers that we utilize to provide customer support, marketing and other services. We strongly advise you to read each of their privacy policies.
- Aggregated and De-Identified Information: We may aggregate your information with information about other users. We may also de-identify your information by removing characteristics (such as your name or email address) that make the information personally identifiable. You expressly authorize us to make any use of such aggregated and/or de-identified data, including, without limitation, sharing such aggregated and/or de-identified data with third parties.
- We may also share your information if we deem it necessary in our sole discretion to protect our legal and legitimate business interests.
- When a consumer purchases flowers and other products via the Service to send to a third party, the consumer’s identity and related information will not be disclosed to the recipient, except if the consumer themselves elects to disclose their identity to the recipient, such as via the contents of the gift message.
Control of your information
Notification of changes
This Privacy Statement is effective as of the date stated at the top of this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement may change from time to time, and we will post all changes on the Site. You understand and agree that you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Privacy Statement if you use the Service after the updated Privacy Statement is posted on the Site. If at any point you do not agree to any portion of the Privacy Statement then in effect, you must immediately stop using the Service.